Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Library Instruction support for Business Students


Please remember that I am available to come to your classes and speak with your students about library resources. I can take as little as 10-15 minutes to introduce myself and cover library basics, or as much as an entire class session to give in-depth instruction. Please let me know how I can help you to help your students.

I will also be visiting Patrick Taylor on a regular basis. If your students want to meet with me there please have them contact me for an appointment.

(I am still working out the perfect meeting place {any room with a computer would do} and I’m open to suggestions.)

Finally, your students may be interested in a brief Business Resources page that I put together specifically for students.

http://www.lib.lsu.edu/bus/Electronic_Bus_Resources_for_Business_Students.htm

I hope that this page, along with the business resources website below and updated information on my blog ( http://lsulibrariesbus.blogspot.com/ ) will give them the tools that they need to succeed in their research.

No comments: